Architectural Technician Job in Southampton, Hampshire
We are currently working with a successful housing developer based in Hampshire who requires an AutoCAD skilled Architectural Technician to join them on an initial contract of 3 months.
This privately-owned developer has a number of ongoing projects ranging from 50 to over 180 units. The company has focused on well-designed and affordable housing in the Hampshire area gaining numerous award nominations as they go. They are developing their standard housed type library and due to this have an immediate role for an Architectural Technician to join the team on an initial 3-month contract.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of technical detailing packages for a number of standard house types
- Developing a standard detail Library
- Using AutoCAD daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of working as an Architectural Technician on UK residential projects
- Skilled in the production of technical detailing drawings of residential buildings
- A high level of proficiency in AutoCAD and understanding of CAD standards
- Understanding of NHBC
- Up to date on building regulations
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of building regulations
- An understanding of the LABC technical manual would be highly beneficial
- Experience in working on developer-led projects would be essential for the role
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Outlook work and Excel.
What you get back
- Salary of £20 - £22 per hour.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician, Southampton - Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12041)