Qualified Architect required, with proven design experience and strong communication skills, to join an exciting RIBA Chartered Practice based in the heart of Leicester, in newly refurbished prestigious offices.
The office undertakes a variety of commissions from high end domestic schemes to large commercial projects, interior design proposals and master planning.
Our ideal candidate will be involved from inception to completion, undertaking all aspects of the profession. The role will include detailed Planning Applications, Working Drawing Packages, Tender Submissions and acting as Contract Administrators on Traditional and D&B Contracts.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience and have worked with Planners, Consultants, Building Control, Contractors and Clients.
Full-time position on a permanent basis with flexible working agreements considered.
The candidate will be expected to undertake all stages of the RIBA work plan to a very high standard.
- Part 3 qualified and have over 5+ years working as a Project Architect for a UK based practice.
- Strong understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning policies.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Have excellent design and presentation skills.
- Have project/job running experience.
- Proficiency in Auto-Cad and SketchUp.
- Enjoy working in a small dynamic team.
Location & Hours:
- Leicester City Centre.
- Remote working options.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted city centre parking.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Annual office trips and social events.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.