Junior Urban Designer Job
This award-winning architectural practice are currently seeking a Junior Urban Designer to join its specialist urban design team based in Winchester.
With two offices in Winchester and London, their large team comprises of 80 highly skilled and experienced Architects, Technologists, Urban Designers, Consultants, Historical Researchers, Project Managers, Graphic Designers, and Administrators. Their portfolio of projects ranges from beautiful historical buildings and private homes to commercial properties. Due to a increase in current project levels, they require a Junior Urban Designer to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as part of the dedicated urban design team
- Produce urban design concepts supported by well-considered design rationales
- Producing detailed masterplan drawings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience in master planning or residential architecture
- Ability to use adobe creative suite
- Experience with using ArchiCAD would be highly beneficial
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulation and British standards.
What you get back
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000
- Flexible working with 3 days a week required in the office
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Urban designer, Winchester Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:11881)