We currently have a new role for an Architect with an established West Sussex based architectural practice, with a portfolio of current projects including residential, independent living, client services and industrial.
Established over 20 years ago, this medium sized architectural practice working in a beautifully converted period building in the centre of the city, has an excellent reputation for design quality and has developed long-standing relationships with a wide range of clients across the UK. They possess a varied portfolio of projects including education, residential, retail and commercial.
**Role & Responsibilities**
- Preparing working drawings, building regulations and specifications
- Manage client/business relationships and all contractor arrangements
- Site visits
- Attend project meetings
- Running projects across all RIBA stages
- Supervising and managing team members.
**Required Skills & Experience**
- Part III qualified or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years post part III
- ARB registered
- Experience in working on UK based projects
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the construction stages and experience in the delivery of projects
- Previous/recent working experience of Revit highly advantageous
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Weekly company team meeting
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing CPD.
- Remote working
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Revit skilled Architect in Chichester - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter John Watson Job Ref: 11272)