Part III Architect
MWAI are hiring!
We are looking for a qualified Part-III Architect to join our busy studio working on the refurbishment and extension of private homes in historic contexts in Central London. Our work is driven by a passion for craftsmanship and details applied to the architecture and interiors of buildings.
We are a small architectural practice based in Marylebone, London. We specialise in bespoke high-end residential projects, but also have a keen interest in heritage and academia and are looking for candidates who want to contribute to office life, nurture a positive work environment and are interested in becoming a valued member of the team.
Please refer to our website for examples of our work and ethos. www.mwai.co.uk
As Project Architect you will have a minimum of three years RIBA Post Part-III experience, you will be passionate about architecture, craftsmanship and delivery with the ability to liaise with clients, coordinate the work of consultants and lead projects from concept to completion.
Your core skills:
· Experience in both high end residential and heritage projects in the UK.
· Critical understanding of Planning and Building Regulations.
· Strong design and technical skills and ability to work at all RIBA Stages.
· The ability to work as a team and independently if required.
· Well organised and excellent communicator with consultants and clients.
· An understanding of sustainability.
· Knowledge of Vectorworks.
If you would like to join our practice, please provide:
· A cover letter stating why you would like to join MWAI.
· A CV.
· A portfolio of previous work that demonstrates your experience. Please only provide relevant examples in a single PDF file.
· Confirmation of your eligibility to live and work in the UK.