Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an experienced Project Architect to join an award-winning practice in Winchester. My client is a multidisciplinary practice that specialise in the private Residential sector. The projects range in scale from private houses and the restoration of historic buildings, to commercial and public buildings, to masterplans including village extensions and major housing developments.
The successful candidate will bring solid experience of the design process, technical detailing, and contract administration, and specifically, in the supervision of bespoke residential projects. Experience of operating Archicad is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing benefits.
Skills and Essentials for this Project Architect role:
- To be able to manage projects from inception straight through to completion
- To be registered with the Architects Registration Board
- An exceptional understanding in IT design and managing projects using Revit.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the UK Building Regulations
- To be creative, inventive, and imaginative to produce unique ideas
- To have exceptional time management skills to meet project deadlines
- To demonstrate excellent presentation skills to deliver clear and concise information to other members of my client's team
- To support and lead staff within your team
- 5+ years qualified professional experience
- Previous experience managing RIBA stages 2-6
- A thorough knowledge of construction details
- The capability to work independently, whilst also working within complex, multi - agency teams.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 957 381