3 days left
- Full Time
Freehaus is looking for a practice manager to join our London team. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and leadership experience and will be responsible for the smooth running of the practice.
The role involves working closely as part of our ambitious team and supporting the whole practice with general administration duties, in particular the practice Directors. This role will suit an ambitious, energetic individual with experience, attention to detail and a proactive attitude.
The position will entail the following typical duties:
- General office administration, office supplies and day to day business correspondence,
- Overview of staff and HR needs, including coordinating new recruitment,
- Greeting clients, answering calls, preparing meetings, managing office supplies,
- Diary management including for Practice Directors,
- Coordinating office events,
- IT Support - being the main point of contact for our external IT support providers,
- Managing office invoices and payments and interfacing with office accountants,
- Supporting and coordinating Office Policies, insurances and CPD’s,
- Assisting with various tasks including typing minutes, arranging meetings and document preparation,
- The ability to mentor others,
- The ability to author reports and other written documents,
- The ability to contribute to broader practice ambitions such as policy writing and bids,
- Assisting with marketing outputs such as social media drives and press releases.
- Experience for working with a creative agency in an administrative role,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite, in particular InDesign & Photoshop,
- Experience of architecture/construction industry would be advantageous,
- Experience with marketing/PR is preferred.
Freehaus and our team members are committed to diversity amongst our workforce. Our studio is built on mutual respect, united in a shared passion for design that makes a difference to everyday lives. We aspire to a workplace that is inclusive, and an environment in which each employee feels able to give their best. We seek a new team member who can complement our talented team of architects and designers, who can work collaboratively, deliver rigorously and who is an exceptional communicator. Adaptability, flexibility and self-motivation are therefore essential qualities to have.
Freehaus is an equal opportunity employer and so we actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV with two named referees, a short statement of interest to email@example.com. Please only include your work samples as a pdf (less than 10MB) with no links to external websites.
Early applications will be welcome. We would be looking for the successful candidate to start at the earliest opportunity.
Apply for Studio Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly