Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an experienced Architect to join an award-winning practice in Winchester. My client is a multidisciplinary practice that specialise in the Residential and Commercial sector. The projects range in scale from private houses and the restoration of historic buildings, to commercial and public buildings, to masterplans including village extensions and major housing developments.
The successful candidate will have previous exposures to running between projects from inception to completion, whilst demonstrating an excellent understanding of Vectorworks.
Required skills for this Architect role:
- Experience working in the Residential and Commercial sectors
- The ability to communicate effectively to design teams and clients internally and externally.
- Proficient with Vectorworks
- Excellent communication skills and a fluency in English
- Organised and proactive, to solve difficult problems
- To meet strict project deadlines, within a budget
- Excellent design skills
- A good understanding and knowledge of industry standards
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 957 381