Senior Town Planner
My client is a leading Sustainability and Environmental Consultancy who's talented Planning team is currently looking to recruit a Senior level Town Planner. My clients planning team is based in their head office in London and is made up of 7 ambitious Planning Consultants who work across large scale infrastructure projects.
My client is seeking candidates with relevant skills, experience, and enthusiasm, who want to develop their careers and help sustain the company as a leading environmental and planning consultancy through business development and innovation.
- Planning advice and coordination of large infrastructure projects, including high speed rail, urban public transport, ports, on and off shire renewable energy, hydrogen, carbon capture and storage (CCS) and waste management. Most are promoted as hybrid Bills or Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (DCOs).
- Planning advice to other in-house business sectors eg environmental assessments, sustainability, remediation of contaminated sites and marine.
- Planning policy and research studies for government and other public bodies.
- Planning and related applications and appeals, mainly complex urban regeneration and developments.
- Advice to local authorities on planning, housing or environmental assessment.
- Planning obligations, Community Infrastructure levy, and infrastructure studies.
- Socio-economic, housing and development appraisal studies.
- An RTPI accredited planning qualification.
- MRTPI Chartered Planner or working towards APC.
- Ideally at least five years post qualification planning experience.
- A particular interest in working on the environmental and planning aspects of major infrastructure and development projects and policy studies.
- Excellent report writing, analytical and inter-personal skills.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as an impressive benefits package! For applications please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104 to discuss this opportunity and others in the Town Planning sector.