Technical Architect Job in Camden, London
This is an opportunity for an experienced Technical Architect to join an award winning, high end residential architectural and interior practice based in Camden, London.
This is an award-winning architecture and interior design practice working across the residential, hospitality, commercial, and master planning sectors in the UK and abroad. The team of 35 prides itself for its unique approach to each brief and timeless portfolio of projects. With an increase in work, they are now looking for a Technical Architect to work on high-end residential projects and join the team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparation of building regulations documentation, tender information, and construction documentation (NBS and drawings)
- Working primarily on multiple single dwelling high end properties
- Design development and technical design responsibilities whilst leading your own team
- Preparing tender and construction packages for high-end residential projects
- Working in a 3D BIM environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years UK experience working on high-end residential projects
- Part III qualified
- Knowledge of Revit is essential for this position as you will be working in a 3D BIM environment, however additional training will be provided and refresher training if needed
- Able to demonstrate good technical and construction knowledge
- A thorough understanding of detailing and the specification of building materials, products, and workmanship
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- An interest in interiors and high quality finishes.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Social events
- Weekly CPD's
- Private healthcare.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Technical Architect Job in Camden, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11827)