Benoy is an award-winning design company operating across seven global studios. Balancing creative vision with commercial viability, we work with clients to create iconic destinations that enrich people’s lives, strengthen communities, enhance nature, and deliver lasting economic value. We specialise principally in master planning, architecture and interiors, using what we call ‘creative commerciality’ to solve problems and unlock potential.
With a variety of exciting new projects in the UK and Internationally coming online, we are now looking for talented, creative designers and architects to join us in the Newark Studio. The projects will range across a number of sectors including mixed-use regeneration and retail developments. In return, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, structured career path and a fun and sociable company culture.
- Deliver high quality design work, engaging others with your creative and innovative thinking.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the design process and project brief, supporting the preparation of the project deliverables and other activities related to the project development.
- Deliver high quality work with limited guidance, demonstrating developed design and technical skills.
- Manage and co-ordinate with consultants on the relevant stages of the project.
- Act as a team player, actively seeking feedback and demonstrating a positive attitude towards work and team activities.
- Support company-wide initiatives and proactively seek feedback.
- Respond positively towards clients and consultants.
- Provide support to senior team members with client presentations and meetings as required.
- Recognise the importance of the project budget and seeks to develop their knowledge of project financials.
Education, experience, and skills required
- Present as a talented designer, with a portfolio that showcases great creativity and innovative thinking.
- Degree in related design field or equivalent certification or skill level; professional registration or equivalent is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the design and/or delivery of mixed-use developments either in the UK or internationally.
- Proficiency with computer applications commonly used; Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Rhino proficiency is highly desirable.
- Ability to work both collaboratively, and with autonomy as required.
- Strong communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills.