Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 (dependant on experience)
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an experienced Architectural Technician to join a well - established, RIBA Chartered practice in Hertfordshire. My client predominantly works in the Residential sector, working on the conservation of listed buildings, extensions, and the refurbishment of properties, as well as other mixed-use developments in the Commercial sector.
The successful candidate will display an excellent knowledge in AutoCAD and Revit and demonstrate good technical and construction knowledge and familiarity with regulations.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other attractive company benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
- To produce planning and working drawings for housing developments
Experience needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- The ability to multitask, as you will be managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience operating with architectural design projects
- An excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Previous exposure to Residential
Does this opportunity seem like it could be of interest to you? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100