Architect/PART II or Technologist
We are now looking for an experienced Architect/PART II or Technologist to join our team. The practice has been established over 10 years and has grown organically over this time. We undertake a variety of projects from complete house renovations, new build, small developments, and industrial/commercial work. The workload is varied but we are looking for someone with high end residential experience ideally as that side of the business is growing very quickly.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience in preparing planning applications.
- Have a full understanding of the UK Building regulations and keep up to date with changes.
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents.
- Excellent design, detailing and presentation skills.
- Create project programs and deadlines
- Understanding of JCT Contracts
- Run residential and commercial projects from inception through to completion.
- Undertake site visits and complete contractor valuations for payment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Relevant technical qualification (Degree/HND/HNC).
- RIBA/MCIAT accreditation is preferable, but we also support working towards it.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in role
- Experience of running a project through all RIBA stages.
- A fluent use of Revit and AutoCAD
- A good understanding of NBS Specification (although this can be taught).
- Ideally you will have already worked for a small/medium sized practice already.
- Experience working on housing projects, ideally residential schemes/developments
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Salary is negotiable based on experience £23,000 - £45,500, including pension, flexible working, bonus scheme, wave days, relocation packages etc.
We have two offices as our work is spread between Cheshire and as far as Abersoch on the Llyn Peninsula. We don’t mind which office you would prefer to be based out of.
Submit your CV, examples of work and cover letter, stating your aspirations and interests, availability and the desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org