Full time roll - Chartered Architectural Technologist & Chartered RIBA Architect to join multi-disciplinary Architectural and Surveying Practice.
John Hill Associates Ltd work in all sectors of the construction industry from small projects to multi-faceted large scale commercial commissions.
Due to a continuous and strong pipeline of work, we are looking to appoint a skilled and self motivated Chartered Architectural Technologist & Chartered RIBA Architect with managerial skills to our practice. The appointed individual will report directly to the company Managing Director and oversee and manage design and construction projects together with distribution of work and management of technical staff both in house and externally. It is expected that the successful candidate would oversee junior members work and provide an overarching supervisory / mid management role.
Role & Responsibilities
With a mix of project types, varying in size and complexity, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in all sectors as resource and needs of the practice require. The below skill sets will be considered at the interview stage:
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 10 years professional working experience in the UK (post qualifications)
- Suitable Qualifications and Chartership is essential
- Work distribution and team managerial skills
- Experience in all construction methods
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fluency in AutoCAD - Revit and SketchUp skills would be of advantage
- Attention to detail and technical ability
- Time Management
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Building Standards
- Good Communication and co-ordination skills
- Knowledge of NBS specification
Salary to be negotiated
Candidates will be expected to provide a Covering letter, CV and Portfolio at the initial stages prior to interview.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly