Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Architectural Technician to join a well -established practice based in York.
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate an efficiency with producing planning and building regulation drawings. You must also demonstrate a proficiency with Revit and SketchUp to produce documents to a high standard.
The practice has a preference to travel into the office one day a week whilst working from home for the other four days.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing company benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- Proficient with producing planning drawings and Building Regulation drawings
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
Experience needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- The ability to multitask, as you will be managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience operating with architectural design projects
- An excellent attention to detail
- 5+ years' experience in the Residential sector.
- Proficiency in Revit and SketchUp
- Job running and working closely with an Associate Architect
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365100