Salary: £26,000 - £34,000 (Dependant on experience)
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a RIBA Chartered Practice in Surrey. The practice predominately works in the Residential sector as well as the Commercial and Education sectors. My client is seeking an experienced Architectural Technician to manage and deliver projects through the requirements of RIBA Stage 4.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an excellent technical knowledge as well as a proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
On offer is a competitive salary, an expectancy to undertake a structured Continuing Professional Development and the opportunity to progress towards a Chartered Membership.
Roles and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To prepare design proposals using CAD and traditional methods
- To prepare drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Obtaining tenders for construction work
- Contributing to meetings and document preparation
- Monitoring health and safety in design
- Collating and organising technical information
- Preparing specifications for construction work
- Preparing regulatory applications
- Liaising between members of the design and construction team
Experience and Skills needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- To work to your own initiative within a team
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit. SketchUp is also desirable
- The ability to liaison effectively with private and public clients
- Ability to work towards project deadlines, whilst working with a budget
- Excellent eye for detail and design
- It would be preferable to hold a CIAT
- The ability to work freehand to design drawings
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365100