Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 dependant on experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a RIBA Chartered practice in London. My client is looking to bring on board an experienced Technical Architect with 5 years' experience at a time of growth. The practice focuses its work predominately in the Residential sectors, on luxury private properties.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a proficiency in Revit to produce and deliver high quality projects to align with my client's bespoke private Residential projects across London.
On offer is a competitive salary, an appealing benefits package, and a genuine career progression.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
Experience and Skills for this Architectural Technician role:
- The ability to multitask, as you will be managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience operating with architectural design projects
- An excellent attention to detail
- 2-3 years' experience in the Residential sector.
- Proficiency in Revit