Salary: £30,000 - £37,000 per year
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an Architect to join an award-winning practice in London. My client is looking for an experienced Architect to join a talented an enthusiastic team, with a wide range of expertise. The practice prides themselves on always putting their clients needs first, by delivering above and beyond their expectations with innovative designs within the Residential sector.
The successful candidate will have the ability to manage and deliver projects through design development and construction phases. The successful candidate will also have a good knowledge of design developments and tender and construction documentation across all RIBA stages.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing benefits.
Required skills for this Architect role:
- Experience working in Residential
- The ability to communicate effectively to design teams and clients internally and externally.
- Proficient with Vectorworks
- Excellent communication skills and a fluency in English
- Organised and proactive, to solve difficult problems
- To meet strict project deadlines, within a budget
- Excellent design skills
- A good understanding and knowledge of industry standards
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365100