Thomas Alexander are seeking to recruit Project Architect with a minimum of 5 years post-RIBA stage 3 experience. Proficiency in Revit and Autocad is essential.
Thomas Alexander is a young and growing studio and successful Applicants will have the opportunity to work within a variety of markets including multi-unit residential developments, high-end central London private residential projects. Applicants are specifically desired to work on an upcoming high-profile sports centre project.
The practice is currently operating a flexible working environment, with 2 set days a week within our Ealing Studio, and the remaining 3 days working from home.
- Preparation of Tender & Construction information including drawings, schedules, and specifications.
- Full coordination of detail design information with third-party consultants and sub-contractors.
- Coordinate with Main contractor & sub-contractors during the construction phase to resolve issues on site.
- Reviewing and coordinating specialist sub-contractor packages.
- Manage the project team and practice directors to agree the design programme and ensure this is met and adjusted accordingly if warranted.
Skills & Qualities:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in RIBA stage 3 onwards.
- Thorough understanding of UK building regulations.
- Experience in residential, sports, and Leisure design is preferable.
- Immediately available to work in the UK, and from our Ealing based office for a minimum of 2 days per week. Applicants will work the remainder of the week from home.
- Proficiency in both Revit and Autocad.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign. Knowledge of photoshop and Sketchup is preferable but not essential.
- Ability to successfully manage own time and to work across multiple projects at any given time.
- Confidence while working with other members of the design team, and directly with the client.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressured deadlines if/when called upon.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly