Part II Architectural Assistant
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Chelsea, London
Winners of 'The Sunday Times Best British Homes Award' my client is an architectural practice with an energetic and down to earth team of 40 staff, based in the beautiful area of Chelsea. They now have an exciting new opportunity for an Architectural Assistant to join their high-end residential team on a permanent basis!
Working across a range of residential, commercial, hotel, and mixed-use projects, my client has a reputation in the architectural industry for bringing both a personal touch and a wealth of experience to each and every project they deliver. Specialising in high quality deliverable design, they offer complete architectural and interiors services from inception, all the way through to post-completion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work through all RIBA stages of projects from inception to completion, all projects will be single dwelling high end residential properties in London locations
- Build trust and good rapport with clients
- Use Microstation as your daily software.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience using MicroStation would be beneficial, but is not essential, as training will be provided
- Experience working on single dwelling residential homes (ideally within the Hammersmith, Westminster, Kensington, and Chelsea areas of London)
- Comfortable working on projects valued £500,000 - £2 million in construction value
- Must be Part II qualified
- Confident speaking with clients.
What you get back
- Salary of £28,000 - £34,000
- Work place pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and additional Christmas office closure
- Group life assurance
- Private health insurance
- Mental health counselling
- Regular social events
- Annual office weekend away
- Cycle to work scheme
- Income protection
- Continued CPD training and structured growth.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11994)
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly