Project Manager / Senior Architect / Technician
Architectural Project Manager / Senior Architect / Technician
Salary: Minimum £35,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a multidisciplinary design practice in York. My client is looking for an Architectural Project Manager / Senior Architect / Technician to join the team on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will preferably have an Architectural background with experience in client liaison, Consultant coordination and chairing clients. My client is also seeking someone who has 10 years' experience in the industry and holds a RIBA / CIAT or PM qualification.
The practice is currently working on a Museum, so exposure to the Education sector is desirable.
Responsibilities for this Architectural Project Manager / Senior Architect / Technician role:
- Managing a team proficiently, whilst working towards deadlines
- Managing reports, as well as due diligence design checks
- Liaison with contractors and designers
- Knowledge on Refurbishment and enabling works as well as new builds, decommissioning and service projects.
- Experience with using Work, Excel, and Microsoft projects
- A proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit
- A good understanding of architectural contracts and well as a good construction knowledge
Does this opportunity seem like it could be of interest to you? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100