Salary: £27,304-38,226 per year
An exciting opportunity has come up to join an award-winning creative and technical team in Leicester. My client is looking to bring an experienced Project Architect on board to run between projects, so exposure to taking projects from inception straight through to completion is essential.
The practice prides itself on applying technical expertise and commercial realism to resolve complex issues effectively. The successful candidate will have the ability to produce well - designed and innovative buildings through the Logistics and Commercial sectors.
On offer is a competitive salary, a pension scheme and other appealing comp
Skills and Essentials for this Project Architect role:
- To be able to manage projects from inception straight through to completion
- To be registered with the Architects Registration Board
- An exceptional understanding in IT design and managing projects using Revit.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the UK Building Regulations
- To be creative, inventive, and imaginative to produce unique ideas
- To have exceptional time management skills to meet project deadlines
- To demonstrate excellent presentation skills to deliver clear and concise information to other members of my client's team
- To support and lead staff within your team
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100