Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm delighted to be supporting a thriving Planning Consultancy and RIBA Chartered practice in an exciting new appointment of a Senior Architect. With this role you will have the chance to work in a Medium sized office where there is a clear progression path with excellent career opportunities! My client works mainly across the Residential sector with projects ranging from small scale extensions, one off houses and small to medium sized housing estates.
The ideal candidate will already be working at a similar level or above and be an experienced job runner. To be successful you should be proficient in either or both AutoCAD or ArchiCAD and have worked on stages 1 through to 7.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits such as flexible/ remote working and paid fee subscriptions and also, the chance to quickly progress within the business.
Skills required & duties for the role of Senior Architect:
- 5+ years UK based experience post Part 3.
- Strong design flare matched with good presentation skills.
- Project Management experience.
- The ability to work to a high standard both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good leadership skills and the ability t6o run jobs through all RIBA stages of work.
- CDM Principal Designer duties (preferable).
- Current registration with the ARB and RIBA.
- Confident in client facing situations and be confident in winning work. If you have a portfolio of work/ clients, you could bring across- this would also be beneficial.
- You will assist the Directors with the preparation of design, presentation, and technical material in support of the Company's portfolio.
- Be responsible for leading and managing site visits.
- Prepare design & planning application documentation.
- Support and mentor the more junior candidates within the team.
- Proficiency in either AutoCAD or ArchiCAD.
If you're interested in hearing more about the above role, please get in touch by sending your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com OR alternatively, give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly