Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with an award-winning design led practice in London. Due to an increase in projects, the practice is looking for an Architectural Technician to join their thriving team who demonstrates an excellent proficiency in Revit.
My client predominately works in the high-end Residential sector where they use the latest technology to create innovative solutions that are sustainable and fantastic to look at.
The successful candidate will display an excellent knowledge in Revit and demonstrate good technical and construction knowledge and familiarity with regulations.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
- To have a good understanding of the NBS system to create specifications and schedules of work
Experience and Skills for this Architectural Technician role:
- The ability to multitask, as you will be managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience operating with architectural design projects
- An excellent attention to detail
- 3+ years Post part 2 with UK experience
- Proficiency in Revit
- Previous exposure to high end Residential
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100