Associate Planner | London | Property & Planning
Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be working with a respected Planning & Property Consultancy with multiple offices across the UK, on the hire of an Associate Planner for their London Office.
This team works on a wide variety of projects across London and the South East and serves an enviable client list that includes major commercial businesses, house-builders, developers and landowners.
Projects fall in the Residential, Office, Healthcare, Industrial, Retail & Leisure and Transport & Infrastructure sectors. The company have an excellent name for attracting, developing and retaining staff. In this office, you will join a large team and be supported by an experienced leadership team who provides a vibrant workplace and will invest in you to achieve your career objectives (and have a little fun along the way!).
Key responsibilities and accountabilities;
- Conducting and managing planning activities.
- Day to day management of projects including project planning, reviews, WiP/invoicing and debts.
- The management of projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines in accord with the QA system.
- Quality control of output of projects in accord with the approved QA system including preparing project plans and fee agreements.
- Contributing to the development and management of the wider business including work winning and marketing.
- Client management in support of Partner.
- Ability to represent clients at public meetings.
- Strong professional report writing skills.
- Management of immediate staff including timesheets, holidays, CPD and training.
- Supervision of junior members of staff.
- Maintaining a thorough technical knowledge in the field of town planning and technical expertise.
- Maintaining professional membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
- Responsible for contributing to own continuing professional development through attendance at appropriate training courses and internal CPD sessions and wider reading.
- Competitive starting salary & benefits package (include car/car allowance)
- Join an established, supportive and respected consultancy in the UK
- Varied and exciting project profile including major projects
- Clear career development opportunities
This is an excellent time to join and develop your career with one of the UK's leading Consultancies. The Director leading this recruitment is keen to meet with suitable senior level planning professionals ASAP so please register your interest below by clicking 'apply'
For more information on this role or other Bristol vacancies please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com