Our client is looking to appoint a Senior Architect to work on large commercial and industrial buildings; working on some of the most cutting edge buildings in the world.
The post of Senior Architect will be a hybrid role working between home and the office based in Hertfordshire.
The successful Architect will work with the Director to manage and deliver projects through schematic design, design development and construction phases.
Key skills and attributes required to perform the role include:-
- ARB / RIBA Architect or overseas equivalent,
- Knowledge of design development and tender and construction documentation (across all RIBA stages)
- Working on large scale schemes
- Design, project coordination and client liaison.
- Proficient in Revit
- strong communication abilities.
In return our client offers parking, flexible working, and a competitive package.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly