An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a talented and ambitious Town Planner to join a specialists Planning & Design Consultancy in the North-West!
The successful candidate will work on a broad range of planning projects to plan and deliver projects of all types and scales, including within the residential, commercial and leisure sectors. We act for a range of leading national and multinational companies across the UK.
The ideal candidate would hold a degree in Planning or similar and be working towards entry into the Royal Town Planning Institute, or already be a member of the RTPI. You would be expected to assist with a variety of planning applications, appeals and site appraisals and have an understanding of how our advice and actions will assist our varied client base. A keen eye for detail and good written skills are key requirements of this role.
Skills / Qualifications
- You will be qualified to degree level in Town Planning or similar and will be a full member of the RTPI, or working towards RTPI membership.
- You will be confident in your technical planning knowledge
- You will have good verbal and written communications skills
- Ideally, you will have experience in submitting or determining planning applications.
- You will understand the importance of accurate planning research and be able to present your advice clearly in writing or verbally to colleagues and clients.
- You will, ideally, have a full UK drivers' licence
My clients working environment offers flexibility, adopting a hybrid approach to remote and office working. On top of this, my client is happy to offer the successful candidates a competitive starting salary and impressive benefits package!
For applications, or more information regarding this role and other Town Planning opportunities please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly