Architect with good design ability and communication skills required for a small RIBA Chartered Practice based in the centre of Leicester.
The company undertake a variety of exciting commissions from high end domestic schemes to large commercial and industrial projects. The practice is involved from inception to completion undertaking a variety of Planning Applications, Working Drawing and Building Control Submissions, Tender Submissions and acting as Contract Administrators.
The appropriate applicant must have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience with driving license and ability to work with Planners, Consultants, Building Control, Contractors and Clients.
Full-time position on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be expected to undertake all stages of the RIBA work plan to a very high standard.
A UK driving license and your own car would be desirable.
- Be Part 3 qualified or have 5+ years working as a Project Architect for a UK based practice.
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Have excellent design skills.
- Have Project/job running experience.
- Proficiency in Auto-Cad and SketchUp.
Salary: Competitive based on experience.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly