BIM (Revit) Architect/Assistant/Technologist
We are looking for talented, self-motivated staff to work on a number of exciting New Build and Refurbishment projects in a friendly and collaborative open-plan environment.
We offer a competitive salary with regular CPD (Covid permitting) and committed mentoring opportunities for those working towards professional qualifications. Our portfolio includes a broad range of Educational, Commercial, Healthcare and Science Projects throughout the UK.
We would welcome applicants who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:-
- Sound knowledge and experience of UK Building Regulations and other Statutory requirements. Experience of BREEAM/SKA would be useful.
- Excellent design and graphic skills and able to communicate these through the use of BIM (Revit), AutoCAD and freehand sketches.
- Candidates should be confident and be able to interact within a team environment.
- RIBA or CIAT technologist qualification.
If you meet the above criteria, please send:
- A covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
- A CV setting out your qualifications and experience.
- A maximum of six A4 pages illustrating your work and describing the role that you played on the project.
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Architon llp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Investor in People, and operates Procedures under both ISO9001 and 14001.
Apply for BIM (Revit) Architect/Assistant/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly