Senior Architect / Technician
Salary: £30000 - £40000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a multi skilled company who specialise in dealing with all aspects of the development process. My client offers a range of services from specialist consultancy to a fully integrated multi-disciplinary design service.
The successful candidate will be involved with projects across the Residential, Leisure and Commercial sectors where they will be working on well-conceived, innovative and sustainable projects, created by design teams with a vast amount of experience and creative ideas.
On offer is a competitive salary, a genuine career progression and other attractive benefits package.
Skills needed for this Senior Architect role:
- 5+ years' experience (post qualification)
- A full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of Revit
- Previous exposure to projects in the Residential, Commercial and Leisure sector
- To be able to work independently as well as leading a successful team
- To demonstrate excellent communications skills both verbally and written
- To demonstrate good technical and design flair
Responsibilities needed for this Senior Architect role:
- To collectively work in unison with clients, contractors, and other external professionals
- To work within the Residential, Commercial and Educational sector
- To work towards project deadlines and ensure they are completed to a high standard
- To have the ability to job run between projects.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly