Chatered Town Planner
Chartered Town Planner
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a talented Town Planner in the North-East! My client is an Independent Planning Consultancy who have been established for over fifteen years and provide creative Planning solutions to complex development proposals.
My client covers all aspects of the Planning process, some of which include:
- Planning appraisals.
- Development Assessments.
- Development control work including formal submissions and coordination of development team.
- Planning Appeals.
- Retail Impact Assessments.
- Planning Policy Statements for leisure, retail, and office developments.
- Sequential Assessments.
- Local Development Framework Representations.
- Employment Land Surveys.
- Housing Needs Assessments.
- Community Consultation Exercises.
- Due Diligence monitoring.
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA's).
- Expert witness at Public Inquiry and public court.
My client works on a range of exciting projects and developments, and cover requirements across the North-East of England. My clients work with housebuilders, local authorities, and private clients across retail, residential, regeneration and leisure developments.
My client is seeking a talented and commercially minded Town Planner to join their close-knit team of ten Planning specialists. For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary and impressive benefits package!
For applications and more information regarding this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at email@example.com or call 01792 365 104 to discuss this role and others in the Town Planning sector.
Apply for Chatered Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly