Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a RIBA Chartered Practice in Luton. My client is looking to bring a talented and enthusiastic Senior Architect on board who has 5+ years' experience, post part 3. The role comes due to significant growth within the company across the Industrial and Commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will have the ability to manage and deliver projects through design development and construction phases. The successful candidate will also have a good knowledge of design developments and tender and construction documentation across all RIBA stages.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing company benefits.
Required skills for this Architect role:
- Experience working on large scale schemes
- The ability to communicate effectively to design teams and clients internally and externally.
- Proficient with Revit
- Excellent communication skills and a fluency in English
- Organised and proactive, to solve difficult problems
- To meet strict project deadlines, within a budget
- Excellent design skills
- A good understanding and knowledge of industry standards
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365100
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly