Technical Manager - Hampshire
This role will see you working with a top 5 housing developer offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
The group aims to deliver 12,000 private and affordable homes every year which has earned their place in the Top 5 House Builder in the UK. They deliver housing from the North down to the South West, delivering quality housing with sustainability and community at the forefront of their minds. They operate as both contractor and developer and offer a variety of mixed tenure developments.
Due to ongoing growth, they are seeking a Technical Manager to join the team in Hampshire.
Role & Responsibilities
- Precontract technical input
- coordinate and manging residential developerments
- Run and attend design team meetings
- Management of projects through the full planning process
- Working with external and internal consultants
- Ensuring projects are being delivered on schedule and budget
- Attend site.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional Qualifications & Development (Degree, HND/HNC, CPD)
- Experience with UK residential projects would be essential
- Site based Construction experience
- Strong technical skills and UK planning Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Due to the need to visit site you will need to have your own transport.
What you get back
- Up to £66,000
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Option to buy and sell holiday days
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Car allowance
- Support of professional memberships.
- Additional Benefits to be discussed at interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Technical manager Hampshire - Your Architecture design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 11981)
Apply for Technical Manager - Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly