Part II Architectural Assistant - Winchester, Hampshire
Revit Architectural Assistant Job in Winchester Hampshire
We are currently working with a small architectural practice in Winchester that is seeking a Revit Architectural Assistant or Recently Qualified Architect to work on a range of high-end residential projects in the Hampshire and London areas.
This practice was recently established and has found great success working on a mix of domestic and bespoke residential projects. The practice looks to offer a good work-life balance and develop an environment that helps the wellbeing and enjoyment of their work with its staff.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of Working drawing packages
- Assist the practice director across all stages of projects
- Speaking directly with clients
- Able to work remotely
- Attending site visits
- Using Revit on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years UK experience
- Proficient in Revit including experience of detailing is essential
- Ability to work with remotely with minimal supervision
- Experience with UK residential projects.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £35.000
- Remote working
- Additional benefits to be discussed at interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Revit skilled Architectural assistant in Winchester - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref:11978)
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant - Winchester, Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly