Robson Warren Architects is a busy practice in Putney with a successful portfolio of commercial and residential projects in the London area. We offer involvement in a wide range of projects which we carry through design and planning to tendering and contract administration stages. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career at a well-established practice we are looking for an experienced Architect to join our team on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- RIBA Part 3 qualified
- Five years’ experience of working as an Architect in the UK
- Good 3D design skills
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD 3D CAD
- Ability to work proactively in a small team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages including client and consultant liaison, specification and contract administration
- Essential knowledge of British regulations, materials and technologies
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Please forward your CV, examples of recent work and details of availability!
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly