We are looking for an experienced BIM Manager to join our growing team, to ensure the best BIM practice and standards across a variety of Residential projects. Here at Resi, we use a Scan to BIM process that involves working exclusively in Revit and using top of the range laser scanning technology to give our projects the best possible start. We are looking for an experienced BIM Manager with extensive experience in Revit, who can take over our BIM initiatives, take-over BIM duties from Architects such as BEP, Model health/analytics and training, and setup and expand a BIM team, to ensure an efficient, accurate, and optimised workflow across all stages of the client journey.
- Develop and maintain efficient, accurate, and optimised internal BIM workflows
- Ensure the smooth running of BIM software
- Maintenance of the Revit Template, Families and drawing standards
- Introduction and implementation of new solutions in order to maintain up to date industry-standard BIM procedures and systems
- Training and communication across teams
- Support on inbound technical issues
- Assess model heath, develop/oversee model analytics processes and identify internal inefficiencies.
- Oversee and lead long-term BIM initiatives(something along this)
- Setup, lead and expand our internal BIM team
- At least 2-3 years experience as a BIM Coordinator/Manager
- Relevant and proven hands-on experience in implementing workflow efficiency gains
- Expert Revit knowledge
- Strong Scan to BIM knowledge
- Strong knowledge of UK Planning Laws and Building Regulations
- Great communication skills
- A team player
- Someone who is organised and efficient
- Ideally experience in laser scanning
- Scan to BIM knowledge would be beneficial (moved to end and added would be beneficial)
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible & remote working opportunities
- The option to choose your laptop and any extra equipment that you need to do your best work
- Personal development budget
- Free breakfast, snacks and end of week drinks
- Access to a range of retail and shopping discounts through Enjoy Benefits
- Salary sacrifice childcare scheme (Enjoy Benefits)
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Wellbeing support through our employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual company trip away (most recently we went to Barcelona)
- Zero fee mortgage advice for you & your friends/family
- The chance to make a real impact on an ever changing industry
- The opportunity to work in a team of passionate individuals and learn from some of the best in the business - check out our glorious team here - https://resi.co.uk/about
What happens next?
We have an ideas-led innovation culture and we really care about creating a diverse and inclusive team - so we welcome people from all backgrounds with different perspectives, ideas and experiences to work with us.
We are based in International House right at the heart of Brixton. International House is the UK’s first Living Wage Building. Our office is accessible and we are willing to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate successful candidates.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply by sending your CV to us for immediate consideration.
Why join Resi?
At Resi, our success is all down to our people and their talent. That’s why we treat our employees with the same respect and diligence as our customers. We pride ourselves in not just aiming to be the best in the industry but also the best place to work - our collaborative, open and diverse culture with a heavy focus on personal development means that we don’t just grow homes, we grow people too.
Apply for BIM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly