7 days left
- Full Time
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a RIBA Chartered Practice who are looking for a talented Architect at a time of substantial growth. My client is looking to bring an experienced Architect to work within the Education sector on a range of varied and challenging projects.
The successful candidate will be familiar with working on Conservation and Sustainability work and be highly motivated to bring a flair for detailed design, in addition to being able to develop projects from feasibility, planning and working drawings, through to completion.
On offer is a competitive salary, an environment where you will be able to learn and progress and an attractive benefits package.
Skills needed for this Architect role:
- Excellent design skills
- A good understanding and knowledge of industry standards
- Exceptional knowledge of technical and construction information of education buildings
- A flair and passion for sustainable architecture
- Proficient in CAD and a good understanding on BIM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to deliver presentations
- Organised and proactive, to solve difficult problems
- To meet strict project deadlines, within a budget
Essential skills needed for this Architect:
- RIBA 3 qualified or equivalent and/or ARB registered
- 5 year's post qualification experience
- Previous exposure to projects from feasibility, planning & working drawings, through to completion
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365100
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly