Yogo Group is looking for an interior architect to join its office in London.
Join our team
Yogo Group employees are some of the most innovative, forward thinking individuals in the development and design industry.
All employees derive from talented backgrounds, which demonstrate enthusiasm and knowledge of a wide spectrum of design disciplines. One key principle is the ability to balance creative flair with technical proficiency, in order to deliver dynamic and pioneering spaces.
The role: interior architect
We are looking for a motivated, proactive and organised Interior Architect who has the capabilities to lead a job from concept to completion bringing the space to life. Preferably the ideal candidate would have worked on all aspects of a project
The successful candidate must be able to take on responsibility, work to deadlines, work in a team and manage projects overseen by the creative director. The role will involve working in a small team with the architectural assistant, interior designer, director and project coordinator.
Being flexible, efficient and good at multitasking as well as being able to work under pressure are key skills for this role.
We are looking for a dynamic new member of our creative team to bring their experience, refined eye for detail to drive all current and future projects. Current projects would be working on a modern development named W Residence consisting of 22 new build apartments, two opulent penthouses and two commercial spaces. Current Yogo Bespoke projects consist of 2 large bespoke homes of approximate 5,000sq ft each. A comprehensive refurbishment of each house will be carried out.
Experience required: minimum four years’
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
- production of drawing packages including plans, elevations and sections
- creation of bathroom, kitchen and wardrobe packages including all specifications and finishes
- creation of lighting and electrical packages
- confident in producing construction detailing packages
- creation of Yogo Groups renowned feature ceilings and feature wall designs
- liaising with our in-house architects, contractors and design teams on all relevant issues
- reporting to the head of design and director
- passionate about design
- proven work experience with architectural and/or interior design firms – minimum four years’ experience
- attention to detail
- strong organisational skills
- excellent presentation skills
- ability to work within a busy environment
- fluent in both written and spoken English
- Adobe Photo Shop
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
How to apply:
If you feel that you match the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and a sample of your work/portfolio by clicking the ‘apply for job’ button below. Only successful applicants will be notified.