An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a Town Planner to join one of the global leaders in the Real Estate industry!
My client's Planning team has an immediate need to recruit an enthusiastic and commercially minded Planning Consultant to join their Leeds office. The teams main focus is on providing professional commercial planning advice to clients within the public and private sectors.
My client is among the largest commercial real estate services firms, and provides core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services, global occupier services, investment management, tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
As part of the team you will provide pre-acquisition advice on planning due diligence, development aspirations and asset enhancement initiatives. You will provide ongoing construction advise in the pursuit of development/redevelopment/enhancement options through the planning process.
- Town planning advice within priority areas (residential, commercial, retail/leisure, health, education), and support the team's Business Plan to develop client portfolio and generate revenue.
- Maintain client relationships and act as liaison with clients on specific projects.
- Develop internal and external networks for business pipeline/opportunities.
- Manage and liaise with internal teams and other external professionals to provide a full service to the client.
- Keep an up to date knowledge of planning legislation and relevant case law.
- 2 years post-graduate experience in public or private planning practice.
- Planning degree or equivalent academic qualification.
- Knowledge of the local planning and property industry sector.
- Professionally qualified MRTPI preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
- High quality consultancy skills including report and proposal writing, presentations, and general communication.
- Strong written and verbal communicator, able to present ideas and recommendations to clients clearly and confidently.
- Demonstrable understanding of market and local knowledge.
- A hard working, conscientious, organised team player.
- Ability to deal with demanding clients and deadlines.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary and impressive benefits package that includes company car allowance. For applications please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly