My client is a global leader in the Real Estate industry, who's Land, Development and Planning team has an immediate need to recruit an enthusiastic Planning Consultant.
My client specialises in advising clients in both the private and public sector on the delivery of complex regeneration and development projects. Their focus is on bringing forward development schemes from the conception and feasibility stage to the procurement and delivery of development on site across all property sectors.
The purpose of the role will be to provide professional advice on a variety of client briefs, working under the direction of Associates and Partners in the team. Instructions will cover a range of areas including market and socio-economic analysis, strategic planning and development advice and site optioneering.
The role will involve client contact, a varied work profile and regular liaison with colleagues in other internal teams. The focus of work will be in the Midlands but with the potential for support on UK wide mandates.
General duties will include nurturing existing client relationships and identifying new business opportunities efficiently to support team revenue and profit targets. Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues in other teams is essential, and to do so applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years private sector experience, with a North-West consultancy preferred.
- Relevant Planning Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Professionally qualified MRTPI chartership or working towards it.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Rounded knowledge of property in a development context.
- High quality consultancy skills including report and proposal writing, presentations, and general communication.
- An understanding of business development and client relationship management.
- Demonstrable understanding of market and local knowledge.
- A hard working, conscientious, organised team player.
- Ability to deal with demanding clients and deadlines.
On offer to the successful candidate
- A competitive starting salary.
- An impressive benefits package.
- Company car allowance.
- Continued dedication to training and professional progress!
Interested? For applications or more info about this role and others in the Town Planning sector, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.