Revit Architect Job in Barnes, London
Are you an Architect fluent in Revit? Looking to join a practice that are advanced users and enthusiasts of the software? Then look no further, this could be the role for you.
With over 35 years of experience established within the architectural industry, my client works on a broad range of projects, from one-off houses to large affordable and high-end private multi-storey apartment developments, student housing, hotels, and various mixed-use commercial and community.
My client has been working in Revit for over 14 years and are currently moving into BIM level 2. They now seek an experienced Revit Architect that shares their passion for software's potential, to join their Barnes based practice on a permanent basis.
My client is committed to nurturing and retaining all of their staff by supporting, mentoring, and developing them to the highest possible level, as showcased by its 'Investors in People accreditation' achieved over the last 20 years.
Role & Responsibilities
- Use Revit on a daily basis to a high standard
- Report to the Director on project progress
- Manage projects through all RIBA stages, you will initially be working on a 550-unit, mixed use scheme in Luton
- Help oversee junior team members
- Work on the development of residential projects at planning and technician design/production information stages.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in Revit to a professional standard
- A fully qualified Architect with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Experience working on residential projects within the UK
- Sound knowledge of statutory building regulations, contractual procurement and delivery requirements
- A proactive approach to driving project design development
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience running a project through all RIBA stages
- Comfortable overseeing a small team
- A good understanding of BIM, ideally to level 2, would be hugely advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of construction level documentation using Revit
- Fantastic English, both written and verbal + the right to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Work place pension
- 20 days holiday, increases to 23 days with service
- Social events, including picnics, BBQ's and summer parties
- Large open space office within a beautiful grade listed building
- Parking onsite and bike sheds.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Revit Architect Job in Barnes, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11974)