2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for an enthusiastic Planner to join a friendly, award-winning Planning team!
Are you currently looking to take the next step towards project management? The successful candidate will support the team in all stages of the planning process, including business development and drafting proposals to project completion. The role includes contributing to a range of development planning projects.
We are looking for someone with specific development planning experience, in an ideal world both in the public and private sectors, and specifically in the preparation of planning application reports / pre-applications etc. and some experience with dealing with local authority planning departments.
- Advising clients on the feasibility of projects.
- Pre-application advice.
- Preparing and submitting planning applications.
- Responding to development proposals and plans.
- Environmental Impact Assessments of development projects, and reviewing Environmental Statements.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of 50 planners, spread across our offices throughout the UK.
My clients key sectors include housing and mixed-use development, minerals and waste planning, renewable energy, infrastructure, primary, secondary and tertiary education, health, agriculture and forestry development, and sport and recreation.
The role includes the opportunity to share and participate actively in the management and ownership of the business through the Employee Ownership Trust, which places full ownership of the company with the employees.
- RTPI accredited degree or equivalent qualification.
- MRTPI Chartership or working towards it.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to use initiative and think on you feet.
- Must have excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- An enthusiastic and flexible attitude.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary, as well as an impressive benefits package! For applications, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Development Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly