2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Architect to join a RIBA Chartered Practice in Berkshire. Due to expansion, my client is looking to expand the already talented team of individuals. The practice focuses its work predominantly on high end Residential properties, so exposure to this would be desired.
The successful candidate will have a passion for design, with an impressive portfolio of previous projects. My client is also looking for someone with 5 years' experience as an Architect.
On offer is a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and a flexible working experience.
Skills and Essentials for this Architect role:
- Have an excellent design pedigree, with an exciting portfolio of projects
- The ability to be able to lead multiple projects through all RIBA work stages
- Confidence directly working clients, consultants, and contractors
- Experience with Vectorworks is desirable, although training can be provided
- To be familiar with the UK planning application process and UK Building Regulations
- To have a good understanding on current legislation on the construction industry
- Have exceptional time management skills to meet project deadlines
- The ability to project run between projects
- 5+ experience working in Residential as a part 3 Architect
- Have an excellent eye for detail when carrying out drawings in three dimensions
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365000
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly