1 day left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an experienced Architect to join a RIBA Chartered Practice in the Berkshire region. The practice is looking to bring an individual on board with preferably 5 years' experience working as an Architect with previous exposure to the Residential sector. My client focuses its work on high end residential properties, particularly working on new builds and contemporary house transformations.
The successful candidate will have a passion for the work they do, ensuring they have a strong portfolio demonstrating previous exposure to the housing sector.
Skills and Essentials for this Architect role:
- Have an excellent design pedigree, with an exciting portfolio of projects
- The ability to be able to lead multiple projects through all RIBA work stages
- Confidence directly working clients, consultants, and contractors
- Experience with Vectorworks is desirable, although training can be provided
- To be familiar with the UK planning application process and UK Building Regulations
- To have a good understanding on current legislation on the construction industry
- Have exceptional time management skills to meet project deadlines
- The ability to project run between projects
- 5+ experience working in Residential as a part 3 Architect
- Have an excellent eye for detail when carrying out drawings in three dimensions
On offer is a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and a flexible working experience.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365000
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly