Revit Skilled Architectural Technician - Cambridge
7 days left
- Full Time
Revit skilled Architectural Technician Job in Cambridge
This multidisciplinary consultancy currently have a new role for a Revit skilled Architectural Technician to join its team based from its Cambridge office.
The multidisciplinary practice is award-winning and specialises in commercial, healthcare, education, industrial, retail, mixed-use, and residential. Offering a multitude of services in Architecture, BIM, M&E, Engineering, Surveying, Project Management, and H&S. They are made up of 6 offices and 350 staff and continuing to grow. This role would suit a Technician with Job running and Revit experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of detailed technical drawing packages
- Take a lead role of project delivery or on larger schemes or individual stages
- Current projects include residential, education and commercial sectors
- Working to keep projects on budget and schedule
- Writing of specifications
- Using Revit daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience in using Revit is essential for this role (Revit testing will be part of the interview process)
- Ability to take a lead role in the management of projects
- Have strong technical detailing abilities
- Experience in NBS chorus, InDesign and Photoshop
- Ability to write specifications is beneficial.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- Contributory Pension
- Life Insurance
- 24 days holiday a year, rising to 30 days depending on the length of service
- Office hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Revit skilled Architectural Technician, Cambridge - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:11970)
Apply for Revit Skilled Architectural Technician - Cambridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly