- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Urban Designer to join my client's practice. The practice offers a wide range of projects, particularly focusing most of its work in the Residential sector, as well as the Education and Leisure sectors.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience with preparing conceptual urban design, planning work and feasibility studies.
On offer is a competitive salary and other attractive benefit packages.
Skills for this Urban Designer role:
- Excellent inter-personal and inter-disciplinary skills
- The ability to design projects to a high standard
- A good knowledge and understanding of the planning system that affect designs
- The ability to adapt specific local authority design guidance
- The ability to manage projects and work to strict deadlines
- Self-motivated to drive the business forward
- To produce drawn and written information in support of planning applications
- To be proficient with AutoCAD, Vectorworks and Revit
Experience needed for this Urban Designer role:
- To hold a relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience in urban design, architecture or landscape architecture in a private sector, residential sector, or local authority
- To demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of Design Access Statements, BID supporting documents, plans and tenders
On offer is a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
My client has an opportunity for you to be able to grow with the company. They specialise in high profile projects, whilst developing excellent relationships with their clients.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Apply for Urban Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly