Land & Development Assistant | Land Acquisition | Leeds
- Full Time
LAND ASSISTANT | Leeds
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a talented and commercially minded Land and Development assistant to join a renowned developer in the North-West!
About the company
My client is the UK's leading purpose build residential care home developers and have been established for over 30 years. They currently complete approximately 20 developments a year, and are seeking to expand the team with the aim of moving developments to 30 per year.
About the role
This role will join a team who is committed to identifying and securing land which has the potential for a successful care home to be built by the inhouse construction company.
Working within the Health Sector, this role operates in a resilient and thriving environment for land led opportunity, with the current climate further accelerating the need for new, purpose-built Care Homes.
With support and personal development opportunity, the ideal person will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be a strong communicator and most importantly, be keen and willing to learn!
- A 2:1 or higher in a Real Estate Royal Institute of Chartered Surveying (RICS) degree or a non-Real Estate degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in a Land acquisition role ideal.
- A' level standard or equivalent.
- Identifying new sites with care home potential.
- Ability to network with agents in order to build your own pipeline of land suitable for development.
- Be fully conversant with and follow the Development Teams processes and procedures in order to compile board pack submissions.
- Ability to conduct land acquisition negotiations on behalf of the Company.
- Ability to present sites to the development team.
- Ability to Liaise with wider team members to determine the suitability of a site for planning and construction.
- Recommend to the Land Directors ways to promote land purchase and to notify them of any major events in the region such as conferences, exhibitions, public meetings etc. which may be vehicles for promoting the company's land purchase programme.
The role does involve travelling to sites, so enjoying driving and having own transport is a must. You will also be required to work from the head office in Leeds as and when required.
In return, my client is happy to offer a great place to work with fantastic employee benefits including, pension, mileage re-imbursement, ability to purchase extra annual leave and much more.
Interested? For applications and more information about this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Land & Development Assistant | Land Acquisition | Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly