Part 2 Architectural Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a RIBA Chartered Practice. The practice specialises in a wide range of projects across the Commercial, Education and Residential sector.
My client focuses on unique projects, so they are looking for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant who can join a unique team with all the skills needed to experience all kinds of challenges and opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must be proficient with AutoCAD and SketchUp to design 3D models.
Skills needed for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- To be creative to produce integrated designs
- To be proficient in sustainable design
- A good knowledge and understanding of the UK best practice
- An excellent level of communication skills - both orally and written
- A proactive approach to problem solving
Experience and Responsibilities for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- To hold a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Residential sector
- To be proficient with AutoCAD and SketchUp
- To be fully involved with the coordination of designs whilst working as part of a team
- To communicate with other members of the team to come up with a variety of design proposals
- To work towards project deadlines, completing them to a high standard
On offer is a competitive salary, a pension scheme, and other appealing company benefits. A healthy work life balance will also be encouraged to promote good wellbeing.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365000