Chartered Town Planner
CHARTERED TOWN PLANNER
My client is a leading UK real estates company that has presented the fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Town Planner to join their dynamic Planning Team based in Bristol.
This dynamic and award-winning team is made of up 50 talented individuals, who specialise in Development Management, Strategic Planning, Infrastructure and Regeneration.
My client is seeking applications from talented individuals who can competently perform a full range of planning services. The successful candidate will provide planning advice to external and internal client across all sectors/land uses in a range of brownfield and green field contexts.
You will support senior members of the team in preparing strategic and major applications or planning/regeneration strategies, working alongside the lead Director and project manager. Other duties of this role include preparation of planning appraisals, statements, and evidence documents, including analysis of planning policy and assessment of client proposals both against policy and other considerations.
The successful applicant will also have a hose of management responsibilities, including financial management, management of projects including planning applications, appraisals, land promotions etc.
- MRTPI Chartered Town Planner or working towards chartership.
- Degree in Town Planning or relevant field of study.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, flexible, and commercially astute with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working on a range of either development planning/ infrastructure/ regeneration projects.
- The ability to multi-task, work to tight timescales, often under challenging circumstances, with or without direct supervision and to a high standard.
- Willingness and/ or ability to identify and nurture new business opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical abilities.
- Confident and enthusiastic team player able to work well with colleagues and clients.
- Capable of financial management and responsibility for project invoicing.
By joining the team, you will be given the opportunity to work across the full range of development types, including residential, urban mixed use, commercial, industrial, education, public sector, and infrastructure developments in a variety of brownfield and greenfield contexts! For the ideal candidates my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary and well as an impressive benefits package!
For applications and more information regarding this role and other roles in the Town Planning sector, please submit your CV to Megan Field at email@example.com, or call 01792 365.