Architect (Education sector experience essential)
Salary: £35-40,000 Dependant on experience
My client is on the look out for a talented and enthusiastic Architect to join their team in Gloucester on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful practice where you will have the opportunity to work on a number of projects within the Education sector.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years post qualification experience and a background working on similar projects. To apply you should be ARB registered, boast strong design flare, and also have strong technical abilities. They currently working in ArchiCAD so previous BIM/ CAD exposure on live projects would be desirable.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a diverse team where you will play a main contributor towards their success.
Essential skills & requirements for the role of Architect:
- Relevant and recent experience working on Education projects.
- Fantastic design and technical skills.
- Good knowledge of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Thorough knowledge of technical and construction information on Education buildings.
- Strong record of successful project management.
- Excellent CAD/ BIM skills.
- At least 5+ years' UK based experience post qualification.
- An experienced job runner and ideally of led a small team.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and written.
- Highly organised and the ability to deliver projects on time to a high standard.
If you're interested in hearing more about the above opportunity, please get in touch by calling KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and also Portfolio through to me on email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!